Hakkasan’s Michelin starred Yauatcha concept opened in Houston on March 29, 2017 – the first in the Americas. Simon established early relationships with executive marketing and public relations team to understand the brand’s approach, identity and nuances to create a multilayered campaign including:
- Featured ad on landing page of center's website to promote the restaurant’s opening
- Enhanced exposure with description on redevelopment detail page
- Enhanced listing with description and link to reservation system on center’s dining page
- Listing in center’s handheld dining guide
- Strong social media integration during all phases of construction – coming soon, now open and post opening coverage highlights
- Dedicated email blast sent to 124,909 subscribers
Strong promotion of pre-opening reservations to build waiting list
Local and National Press Coverage
Public relations efforts garnered media attention from meaningful outlets. More then 14MM impressions achieved.
Promotion on Social Media Channels
Exposure across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages before, during, and after opening.
Contact us to build a custom marketing program to support your brand.