Simon, a global leader in retail real estate, announced today the addition of a second group of exciting brands slated to join the lineup at the beautiful new Norfolk Premium Outlets. These shops, in addition to the previously-announced fashion labels, solidify the center as the premiere shopping destination for an impressive array of offerings, all at savings of 25 to 65 percent every day.
Norfolk Premium Outlets will be located at the major crossroads of I-64 and Northampton Road. In addition to the very best in outlet retail, shoppers will enjoy a contemporary adaptation of colonial design, complete with covered walkways and spacious courtyards offering seating, fountains, fireplaces, public artwork and vibrant landscaping. There will also be community and gathering places such as a beautiful boardwalk surrounding a natural lake. Guests will also have plenty of dining and quick service food options. The center, comprised of 332,000 square feet, opens on June 29, 2017.
New stores include the following:
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated in some of the most prestigious cities in the world and their new store at Norfolk Premium Outlets will open this fall.
- AlX Armani Exchange features modern and youthfully inspired apparel designed by Giorgio Armani. Capturing the spirit of the generation, this luxury-style store will offer shoppers a variety of merchandise for men and women.
- Old Navy is a global apparel brand that produces current American essentials accessible to every family. Debuting in 1994, the brand celebrates the democracy of style through on-trend, playfully optimistic, affordable and high-quality product. A division of San Francisco-based Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS), Old Navy offers a fun, energizing shopping environment to its shoppers in more than 1,000 stores around the world.
- Vans Outlet is the original action sports footwear company and a leading lifestyle brand for today’s youth market. Vans collections include men’s and women’s active, performance footwear, apparel and accessories. Child and infant sizing are also available. Vans supports and promotes the action sports lifestyle through events such as the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, the Vans Pool Party and the Vans Warped Tour™.
- The North Face has delivered an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment and footwear for more than 50 years. The well-known label pushes the boundaries of innovation so shoppers can push the boundaries of exploration. The North Face remains deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners and explorers.
- francesca’s® Outlet is set to debut its Norfolk Premium Outlets boutique this summer and will offer shoppers the latest in women’s apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories and gift items. With new items arriving daily, and in limited quantities, francesca's® strives to provide shoppers with a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience. Each boutique stylist is dedicated to establishing a personal, genuine connection that will make guests feel invited and welcome. Since opening its doors in Houston, Texas in 1999, francesca’s® has expanded to more than 670 boutiques and outlets across the United States.
- Carter’s is the leading brand of children’s clothing, gifts and accessories in America, selling more than 10 products for every child born in the U.S. The label’s designs are based on a heritage of quality and innovation that has earned its trust of generations of families. Carter’s continues this heritage in every detail to make dressing easier for mom and life more comfortable for babies, and as the brand moves into the future, it is proud to offer families innovative products and new ways to shop.
- OshKosh B’Gosh was founded in 1895 in Oshkosh, Wis. as a manufacturer of hickory-striped denim bib overalls for railroad workers and farmers. It was the brilliant idea of designing a pint-size version for the children of these customers that gave OshKosh B’gosh its true meaning and purpose. The World’s Best Overalls embody the hopes, dreams and pride of every parent for their kids. More than just a clothing company, OshKosh B’gosh is an emotional connection between generations. As the brand grew to offer style-conscious kids everything from casual playwear to special occasion dresses, it has stayed true to our roots in quality, durability and craftsmanship.
- Express Factory Outlet is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30-year-old customer. The brand has more than 35 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value, addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeans wear and going-out occasions. The company currently operates more than 650 retail and factory outlet stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers and street locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Hanesbrands is a true mega-store of savings on famous brands, including Bali®, Playtex® and Maidenform® intimates, Champion® Sports Bras and Athleticwear and Hanes® apparel and underwear for men, women and children. Shoppers will find a wide selection of top-of-the-line apparel, all with affordable prices and quality customer service.
The first group of stores announced included: Under Armour, Tommy Hilfiger,
Banana Republic Factory, Calvin Klein, Columbia Sportswear, Kay Jewelers Outlet,
Levi’s® Outlet Store, Converse, and Zales Outlet The Diamond Store.